Contact Me for lesson packages and availability.
Continuing lessons over summer has many benefits and can help you and your child(ren) achieve their music goals for the 2017-2018 school year. The following are just a few reasons why you may want to consider signing up:
- Has your child nearly completed their method book? Summer lessons will afford the opportunity to finish their method book and provide a fresh start in September with new books and the learning opportunities they present.
- Has your child recently started learning a new concept or struggling with a concept such as reading notes on the staff? Summer lessons will be instrumental to your child's feeling of success and retention of newer and difficult concepts.
- Considering doing an RCM exam? Continuing lessons over the summer will ensure that we don't waste the first few weeks of lessons reviewing and catching back up to where we left off in June. When preparing for exams, every week counts.
- Looking to maintain some structure for your child? Piano lessons and practice are a great way to help provide a bit of structure and continued learning through those months off school.
- Interested in participating in the Contemporary Showcase? This festival takes place in November and all music selections must be written by Canadian composers. Students participate in a master class atmosphere where they receive written and verbal feedback as well as hands-on demonstrations to help improve their musicianship. Lessons over the summer will allow your child to explore works by Canadian composers and choose one or two pieces to enter.